Calling All Junior Historians! Two to Three Stories Read Aloud – Different Story Theme Each Week – A Special Book Related Craft – Music and Movement – Light Refreshments and Snacks
- Perfect for Ages 2-5 years old, but all little ones are welcome.
- The program length will be between 45 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the group.
- There is parking available next to the building, but it is limited. Street parking is also available.
- The Heritage Museum is ADA compliant and stroller accessible.
- Participating families can access restrooms in the Heritage Museum.
- Snacks will be nut free, but please alert us if there are any other allergies we should be aware of.
- We look forward to discovering history with you and your little ones! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more Information and to Register Click Here.