Whale Watching Tours
Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours welcomes groups to experience an unforgettable excursion across Cape Cod Bay to Stellwagen Bank, feeding ground of the world’s largest mammals. As groups depart from Plymouth Harbor, their naturalist, a professional marine biologist, provides an informative description of the whales while guests cruise on one of two open decks or lounge in the climate-controlled main cabin.
NOTE: 2022 Whale Watching Season begins April 19th.
Operating Season: April through October
Tour time: Approximately 4 hours
• Free motorcoach parking available
• Walking distance to Mayflower and Plymouth Rock
• Marine Science program for student field trips
• Discount group rates
• Gift Shop and Snack Bar
• Private charters for all occasions (link to transportations page for more info)
• Harbor Cruises and Provincetown Fast Ferry
Deep Sea Fishing
NOTE: 2022 Deep-Sea Fishing begins April 20th
Both beginner and experienced angler will enjoy the action aboard a Captain John deep sea fishing excursion. Groups will experience the excitement on the deck or in the comfort of the climate-controlled cabin complete with food and beverages.