Located on Plymouth Harbor, this seven-acre facility includes a junior league/softball field, four tennis courts, basketball court, picnic tables, restroom/concession building, unimproved small boat launch area, and parking lot.
Also, a large play structure has recently been installed adjacent to the picnic area. This site was named for the Stephens family, from whom the first parcels of land were acquired. Originally, much of this land was marsh, but was filled in between 1915 and 1927 to create the present day facility.
132R Sandwich Street
Plymouth, MA 02360